The Women’s Center of Jacksonville proudly announces the election of officers for the 2016-2017 Board of Directors. The new slate of officers will help lead the Women’s Center of Jacksonville into a new chapter with Executive Director Teresa Miles.
New Board President, Lise Everly, brings her strong background in Human Resources, and deep dedication to the issues facing women, to help bring the Center into new opportunities: “As we embark on the next chapter for the Women’s Center, we will strive to expand the community’s awareness of our broad array of services that improve the lives of women in Northeast Florida, which will help us to serve even more women and will help to raise community awareness on the important issues of literacy, economic empowerment, behavioral health, sexual violence and breast cancer support.”
The 2016-17 Board Officers:
- Lisé Everly, President
- Laura VanZee, 1st Vice President
- Laura Chambers Atkins, 2nd Vice President
- Kimberly Stephens, Treasurer
- Vickie Friedman, Secretary
- Alma Ballard, Immediate Past President
Board Members Include:
- Marsha Base, Founding Director, Glass Knob Consulting
- Beth Clark, LCSW, Non-Profit Management Consultant
- Michael Clarke, Owner, Secure Space, LLC
- Teri Coutu, Owner, Teric Enterprise Solutions, LLX
- Jackie Glass, Senior Manager, Jacksonville Transportation Authority
- Sheri Litt, Ph.D., Dean of Arts & Sciences, FSCJ
- Sarah Mannion, Attorney, Candyce M. King, P.A.
- Moitreyi Nayek, Senior Fraud Analyst, Bank of America
- Sharόn Simmons, Attorney, Simmons Law, P.A.
- Sally Suslak, Real Estate Owner/Broker, Traditions Realty